CAMPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE GROUNDS
• Campers are not permitted to leave the grounds without the permission of the Camp Director.
• Everyone is expected to stay at camp until awards are presented and pictures are taken following the conclusion of the rodeo on the last day.
• Check with Camp Director for permission to leave camp early.
CAMPERS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND ALL SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES
• Campers are expected to be prompt to all chapels, clinics, meals, etc. unless excused by the
• Listen for the AIR HORN, this means to report to the Event Center IMMEDIATELY!
This applies to all campers, leaders, and staff!
EVERY CAMPER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER OWN PERSONAL BELONGINGS.
• Cell phones, Radios, CD players, iPods, mini-TV;s (any electronic device) are not
permitted at camp.
• If caught with any of these items; the item will be confiscated until the end of camp.
DRESS IN A MANNER THAT IS PLEASING TO GOD
• It is expected that everyone will dress in a manner that is pleasing to God and does not draw
unnecessary attention to oneself. Questions in this area should be directed to the Team Leaders
and/or Camp Director.
• Gentlemen remove cover for all prayers.
CHRIST-HONORING RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN BOYS AND GIRLS
• We encourage Christ-honoring relationships between boys and girls
• Six inch rule applies: no hand holding, respectful manners.
• Boys are not permitted in the area of the girl’s sleeping quarters.
• Girls are not permitted in the area of the boy’s sleeping quarters.
• Campers are required to stay in their sleeping quarters from the time of “lights out” until
morning, leaving exceptions for special emergencies must be approved by team leader.
MANNERS AND BEHAVIOR
• No alcohol, tobacco (includes chewing tobacco), illegal drugs, or swearing; we must set
a good example.
• Any case of illness, injury, or infection must be reported at once; failure to do so may
jeopardize any claim for insurance.
• No one endangers the safety of another.
RESPECT FOR EVENT RULES, INSTRUCTORS, AND PVRBC STAFF
• Roping of any person is not allowed, out of control roughhousing causes serious injury.
• The bucking machine is under supervision of the Camp Director and whomever Director assigns,
and may be used only when one of them is running the controls.
CAMPERS WHO VIOLATE THESE RULES WILL BE HISTORY!
• We will call your parents and have them come and get you, or we will load you up in a vehicle
and take you home.